In the summer the owner, Michel Hold, used to lease the hotel to Mr Brenn
and later to the couple S. Ackermann-von Ins.
The former casserole cook Jakob Wiesner took over as head chef and became the tenant from 1927 to 1937. The hotel boasted central heating and running water on all floors. Wiesner was succeeded by Victor E. Pierroz-Ritter from western Switzerland from 1937 to 1939.
During the war the hotel stood empty for a while, until it was
used as a detention camp and refugee home in 1944-45.